Specialising in sports cars, supercars and hypercars, Porsche is a name that all but guarantees a good time on the open road. And thanks to a comprehensive Porsche warranty from MotorEasy, the excitement and exhilaration just got that much higher.
Transparency is key for us: we’re clear about what we do and do not offer in terms of coverage, and there’s nothing unexpected about our policies. Replace your existing or expired manufacturer warranty from Porsche with MotorEasy and discover a whole bunch of handy perks that help you get more out of your investment.
Why do I need a warranty for my Porsche?
Porsche may be known for producing classy, elegant cars, but you’ll need to take out some kind of warranty before you go driving it with gusto. Because we’ve picked up bills for thousands of motorists who’ve been smart enough to protect themselves, we know how invaluable a Porsche warranty can be.
Yes, it’s not as exciting as driving your Porsche, but getting coverage for your car is just as (if not more!) important. Unexpected breakdowns and repairs are a natural part of being on the road, and even your beloved supercar isn’t immune to mechanical failure now and again. As such, you should always make sure the warranty is of the highest possible standard, especially seeing as you’re driving a significant financial commitment.
For motorists looking to ease the burden and cost of repairs to their Porsche, MotorEasy is here to help. Our range of flexible coverage options promises to give you the peace of mind that everything on your car warranty checklist has been ticked.
What’s covered with my Porsche warranty?
Whether it’s our wear and tear coverage starting from day one – following a health check at one of our network garages – or our 24/7 online booking and tracking of repairs, you can fully enjoy your driving experience knowing that the necessary things are taken care of with a Porsche warranty from MotorEasy.
As we already mentioned, MotorEasy warranties include cover for wear and tear related failures – a service not yet included in the Porsche manufacturer’s extended warranty. We also cover diagnostic costs as part of a valid repair to every one of our members. Contributions to recovery and cover across Europe is included as standard to keep you going. No matter how much trouble you’re in on the road, you can expect professional assistance and advice courtesy of our Porsche warranty and service guarantees.
Should you want more flexibility, our warranty plans are for 12, 24 or 36 months. These can be paid monthly or annually, with significant discounts available for multi-year plans up to three years.
MotorEasy have options that provide seamless cover for your Porsche. And we promise value for money with each and every one of our policies.
How can I get a quote?
To receive your free Porsche warranty quote online today, simply head over to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in your registration number, and we’ll take you step by step through the rest. After everything is finalised, your estimate will appear on-screen – you don’t even need to wait for an email!
Or, if you’d rather talk to someone about your query, please contact 0800 131 0001 and speak with a member of our team. And don’t worry, calls to this number are completely free.
Recent Paid Repairs: Porsche
Porsche is one of the most exciting names in motoring, with a proud tradition of producing luxury, high-performance cars. However, this kind of quality doesn’t come cheap! Many common repairs for this make of vehicle typically exceed one thousand pounds, so you’d be wise to get clued up on how much you can expect to pay if and when something goes wrong. Start by checking out some of our recent case studies, which are outlined for you below:
- Boxster: Recently, our engineers monitored the repair of the cylinder block in one of these sports cars. Parts and labour for this particular job came to £7,800. It’s costs like these that can send motorists into a panic, quickly. With a Porsche warranty from MotorEasy, you’ll be able to say goodbye to repair bill hassle and get back to the business of driving one of the finest vehicles on the market!
- 911: Another job we completed not so long ago meant fitting a completely new engine in the owner’s 911, which totted up to £6,000. Luckily, their MotorEasy warranty covered the work our engineers did, otherwise that would have been a significant financial burden to bear.
- Cayenne: Also, a little while back, we undertook a full gearbox overhaul on a Porsche Cayenne. Because of the work involved, the final bill totalled £4,170. Unexpected repair costs catch even the savviest motorists off guard, so be in no doubt you’re properly covered with a comprehensive Porsche warranty courtesy of MotorEasy.
- Cayman: Our engineers recently fixed the fans in two of these luxury cars. Parts and labour for the first job totalled £471.1, while the second required more work and ended up costing £660.56. A Porsche warranty from MotorEasy takes repair bill hassle out of your life and lets you return to the important business of enjoying your car.
- Macan: One job we completed on this type of car involved repairing the transfer box, which totalled £1,266.12. A MotorEasy warranty for your Porsche covers the vast majority of work our engineers do, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Panamera: We recently did work on the EGR Valve and cooler in this type of car, which came to £1,007.81, including diagnostics, parts and labour costs. Be in no doubt that you’re covered completely by taking out a comprehensive Porsche warranty with MotorEasy that safeguards both your car and your wallet.